Barker-Abdullah Transcript PowerPoint

Gentlemen,

I've been thoroughly reviewing the different documents and I started putting together a PowerPoint to use as visual aids.

Here is the majority of Barker's testimony. It is heresay, but it really grasps at everything that occurred that evening. I used green highlighting for the timeline, and yellow, orange and red for key statements. The last slide also has Brooder's voicemail to me transcribed as well as a link to the audio file.

Let me know if this is helpful and I will continue to do it for others. I plan to take the different statements by Brooder and Easley and use it as a comparative model.

S/F

Doug

--
Douglas S. Wacker