Re: the City Club's October 28th "Taste of the Town" event:

Good afternoon âAllâ

Dan Sturdivant here & as we approach the âFallâ season, I also like to call this the âGive-Backâ season as well. Yeah, you know; Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. But there are those who wonât be celebrating as many of us will â because they just canât! Well, the City Club is doing a little something to help & we can have a good time, as well. Please see the attachment, put on your philanthropist attitude & help them with their cause. I will be there, to be supportive â as well as to hype the âFirst Thursday Jazz Night Experienceâ the following week. Iâm sorry; I canât help myself - itâs in my DNA! For participation information, Mr. Ian Lingwoodâs contact information is in the flier & at the bottom of this e-mail blast. I look forward to seeing as many of you, as possible, on next Friday â sincerely; Dan. Â

Ian M. Lingwood
Member Relations
City Club of Washington
555 13th Street, NW