From: "Lambright, Teah L Capt USAF AETC 17 TRW/JA" <teah.lambright01@goodfellow.af.mil>
Date: April 25, 2011 3:38:46 PM EDT
To: "Doser-Pascual, Ranae L Capt USAF AFLOA AFLOA/ADC" <Ranae.Doser-Pascual@dyess.af.mil>, "Kouba, Dustin B Capt USAF ACC 7 BW/JA" <Dustin.Kouba@dyess.af.mil>, "Compton, Jonathan R Capt USAF ACC 7 BW/JA" <jonathan.compton@dyess.af.mil>, "Metcalf, Julie A TSgt USAF AFLOA AFLOA/ADC" <Julie.Metcalf@dyess.af.mil>, "Delauney, Jenny R TSgt USAF ACC 7 BW/JA" <Jenny.Delauney@dyess.af.mil>, "Puckett Neal" <neal@puckettfaraj.com>, "Mann, Elizabeth A SrA USAF ACC 7 BW/JA" <Elizabeth.Mann@dyess.af.mil>
Cc: "Lambright, Teah L Capt USAF AETC 17 TRW/JA" <teah.lambright01@goodfellow.af.mil>
Subject: Art 32 IO Report, US v 1st Lt Burke

Good Afternoon ALCON,

I have attached the DD Form 457 and supplemental report.  Due to their size, I am having difficulty electronically sending the attachments/exhibits, but they are forthcoming.  Please note that the IO Exhibits are numbered differently than they were when the hearing was closed.

Also, if Government Representatives will send me a physical address, I will fedex the hard copies as soon as practicable.

If you have any questions that are appropriate for me to answer, please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,

Capt Lambright

TEAH L. F. LAMBRIGHT, Capt, USAF
Assistant Staff Judge Advocate