Fw: Rowe

Sir,

This is the only diagnosis info I have stemming from a DUI while at TBS.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: jim rowe <jroweusmc@yahoo.com>
To: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 7:36 AM
Subject: Rowe

Sir,

Attached is the PTSD diagnosis from 2004. It shows a pattern of mis-conduct because I got a DUI, that was later dismissed. I took this out of medical record a long time ago so no one could find it.

I have personally decided that an NJP with an option to resign with and a general under honorable is not acceptable. Maigen will take some convincing.
She is concerned on 2 fronts.

1) The possibility of greater punishment from a court-martial.
2) Money

Sir, if you could give me a time for her to call and discuss this with you when you return, I think we can all get on the same age. I am prepared for a fight, I just need Maigen to be fully on board.

Respectfully,

Jim