Expense: Toner

Hi Marcy,

It turns out I had to go get toner for my printer today after trying my best to max out what was left! Please find attached the receipt for the toner, and my edited timesheet. Please let me know if you have any questions. I couldn't scan the receipt this time because my wireless network isn't gone up at the moment in my apartment so I haven't been able to set up my scanner. I took a camera phone picture instead. I can send you a duplicate receipt if you would like. Please send me your address and I'll put it in the mail first thing tomorrow.

Thank you!
Carolynn

Carolynn Beck
(202) 316-1367