RE: Request for information regarding CVE

Haytham & Mary Jo-
I have tried to be fairly comprehensive in addressing everything.  I will be forwarding across also the email that Laurel Hockey sent in for the most recent request for reconsideration which has multiple relevant files attached.  I think it will be helpful.  Please let me know if I have failed to provide any of the requested data.  Most of the attachments that referenced in the letter will be in the subsequent email.  All of this is really due to incompetence on their part.

1.  CSSS.NET, other reference data they use is DUNS # 01-498-1224
2.  Incorporated as an S corporation in the State of Nebraska under the name Client/Server Software Solutions, Inc. dba CSSS.NET.  We have employees in 20 states and so pay employment taxes in all 20 states
3.  Yes I am 100% owner
4.  See attached letter
5.  See attached letter
6.  See attached letter
7. See attached letter and attached denial letter from VA dtd 10-24-11
8.  20 million estimated
9.  Yes, our offices are located at 729 15th ST NW, Washington, DC 20005, although we do have employees in 20 states.

Thanks -

Lisa N. Wolford
CSSS.NET
402-393-8059w