Jandali vs. ADC Lawsuit...

Haytham -- hope you are doing well and enjoying this Ramadan.  I am forwarding to you a complaint filed by Malik Jandali seeking damages from ADC for copyright infringement.  It was filed in DC less than a week ago.  I know copyright is not your area, but this case is less about copyright infringement and more about trying to prove a point or get back at ADC for what he thought was a "dis-invite" at the Convention.

I'd like your opinion on how you think we should proceed.  We have solid defenses, but my concern is that the cost of actually defending this will be much higher than actually settling the matter.    I am still trying to find an attorney who is willing to help us out with this on --- if you know of anyone please forward me their name/info, I'd love to talk to them.

Also if you are in DC anytime soon please let me know.

Thanks,

Abed