Fw: FW: Request for additional discovery

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Thomas Grieger <thomas.grieger@gmail.com>
To: Combe Capt Peter C <peter.combe@usmc.mil>; peter_c_combe2@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2011 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: FW: Request for additional discovery

Are they trying to continue the case?

Answers:

1.  number 108 and 110 from my CV - I do no have current contact information
2.  see attached for some samples - I don not plan to cite a specific study
3.  None
4.  Delays in reporting
5. you have that
6.  about 3 pages of hand written notes - I can send in the next couple of days or just bring on Monday.