RE: I.A.M.A

Marcy,

Please review the applicable regulation regarding the issuance of a 1099.  Corporations are exempt from the reporting requirement.

From: Atwood Marcy [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 4:13 PM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: I.A.M.A

Haytham, Bethany did not leave me information for I.A.M.A.  The IRS requires we submit a 1099 for the rent we have paid them for 2011 ($6,500).  I need their EIN number on a W-9 (signed) with their address.  We are writing a check today for rent and need their address (no I can't find it in any of Bethany's files); please send their address.  Attached is a blank W-9 for I.A.M.A. to fill out.

Please also identify the names of the two attorney's who pay you sublease rent for the spaces.  I need to instruct Julie into which account to place those checks when they come in as I'm not here and I don't know their names.  And I'm sorry, again, I can't find that information from Bethany's files.

Thanks for being patient.  It is time consuming to reconstruct everything.

Next EMail is a list of your clients for you to review that will transition to the PLLC.

Marcy