From: Atwood Marcy [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 8:20 PM
To: Haytham Faraj
Cc: Neal Puckett
Subject: AMEX Charges for End of Year Books

H, here is the last AMEX statement.  The bold red are charges I couldn't guess at.  Need to know what category to put them in.  Also, any of this getting charged to clients?  This needs to be in the books before I climb on an Airplane on Friday morning.  Books close at COB on Thursday for the year.

Thanks,