RE:

I was in trial.  Please contact Carolyn Martin. She’s a friend of mine and she can do this work.  I’ve cc’d her on this email

From: SC [mailto:agaoutlet@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 1:15 PM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com

Hi Hytham

I was in court yesterday regarding custody. Kids are going to visit Dad in Cal.

they are leaving dec. 23d.  for 10 days.

my question is : can your connections in cal find out few things for me?

I know they are not connected with ur firm and they have charges and they require a retainer. Im ok with that.

I hate to bother you with this. but I checked around and most investigators require i pay travel expenses and hotel ect....

i don't think that is necessary i just need someone to check on his backround and his real address , employment ,and who's watching the kids ect....

let me know what u think,

thank you,