FW: Rowe Trial

-----Original Message-----
From: Barton CIV Anna T [mailto:anna.barton@usmc.mil]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 12:46 PM
To: Combe Capt Peter C
Subject: Re: Rowe Trial

Capt Combe,

I spoke with the SARC at Henderson Hall and she sent me a fax with my victim
advocate log and the victim reporting preference statement signed by
Arianna.  It was not August that I met with Arianna, it was September.  I
first met with her on 9/8/11 and she filed a restricted report with me at
that time.  She changed the report over to unrestricted on 9/20/11 after she
revealed that she had been sexually assaulted during her NJP proceeding.
She and I met with NCIS for the first time on 9/20/11 after she was referred
by command.  I also have a copy of the on-call response form when Arianna
called the victim advocacy hotline to discuss her options regarding the NCIS
process.  Please let me know if you would like for me to bring by the
documents or fax them over to you.  Thank you!

V/R,

Anna Barton
Victim Advocate
Family Advocacy Program (FAP)
2034 Barnett Avenue
Quantico, VA 22134
Phone:  (703) 432-0053
Fax:  (703) 784-1083

24/7 Victim Assistance:  To reach a victim advocate after hours, please call
the Quantico Victim Advocacy Helpline at (703)-350-1688.

WARNING: The attached contains information that is protected by the PRIVACY
ACT and is for "OFFICIAL USE ONLY".  The sensitive nature of the document
requires special control measures to restrict unauthorized access to its
content.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail transmission and any document accompanying it may contain
confidential information.  The information transmitted is intended only for
the use of the individual(s) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient of the transmitted information, you are hereby notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender and then delete the
information.