From: Rasha Elass [mailto:shamsrasha@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 10:08 AM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Good Guys Auto

hi Haytham,

Hope all is well.

Quick question. I finally managed to get in touch with the owners of
Good Guys Auto, who should still have a portion of the money Anas put
with them.

They said they're meeting their lawyer today and they want to speak
with us only through their lawyer. They say the FBI raided their auto
shop and they will have to shut down as a result. He didn't tell me
much more than that.

Anyway, please let me know the best way to proceed. I'm sure they want
to keep the money for damages, but they haven't said it in so many
words.

Also, on a separate note and for my information only, can private
citizens sue the FBI for wrongful raids that lead to closure of a
business?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

--