RE: LT KLAY'S STATEMENT

I saw this a long time ago and spoke to Nichole about this.  We need to call
Nichole in this case.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mcconnell Major Matthew N [mailto:matthew.n.mcconnell@usmc.mil]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 10:31 AM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: FW: LT KLAY'S STATEMENT

Good morning Haytham,

I'm still getting discovery in this case.  I don't know exactly when I got
the attached letter, but it was within the last week or so and not the date
that is written on the upper right-hand corner.  Anyway, I may have already
sent it to you, but just in case, here it is.  Klay is off her rocker and I
am honestly not sure why MCCDC would even entertain sending this case up to
a GCM.  I have some thoughts on it, but it is perplexing that lawyers would
advocate trying a case with absolutely no good-faith basis.

s/f
Matt