RE: Soueid

Thank you.  I will be on a matter in CA next Friday.  I can work on making sure someone is available.  Appreciate your cooperation on the stip.  Have a good weekend.

From: Fitzpatrick, Dennis (USAVAE) [mailto:Dennis.Fitzpatrick@usdoj.gov]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 11:17 AM
To: Haytham Faraj
Cc: Van Grack, Brandon (NSD) (JMD)
Subject: Soueid

Haytham,

        Based on your motion, Judge Buchanan took the matter off of her docket for this afternoon.  The DH has been continued to Monday (10/17) at 2:00 pm before Magistrate Judge Jones.  For you planning purposes, the arraignment is likely to be next Friday at 9:00 am before Judge Hilton.  This has not yet been docketed, however.

        We look forward to meeting you on Monday.  Thank you.

Dennis.