Corbett request for continuance

Pursuant to _______ I respectfully request a continuance of the hearing currently scheduled for October 11 until October 20. The continuance is necessary to allow my counsel to prepare my response. This is my first request for. Continuance. My request is reasonable and for a bona fide purpose.  My request is for a total of six business days.  The delay will permit my attorney to review my file, investigate the case, familiarize himself with applicable the regulation and summon the witnesses necessary to present full and fair response. A denial of this request will result in substantial harm and prejudice to my case because it will deny the right to counsel which is afforded to me by the regulation. Moreover because the delay requested is not for an unreasonable length, a denial of the request would be a denial of procedural due process right and is arbitrary and capricious ________. See ___________.

Haytham Faraj
Sent from my iPad