Safieddine v. Chase Auto

Dear Mr. Akouri,

When your client sold the vehicle to Ms. Safieddine, he received $6200 for the price of the vehicle.  She then went on to pay over $1200 more for repairs that the vehicle needed because your client failed to disclose problems that he was aware of or should have been aware of.  Ms. Safieddine was stuck with a vehicle that she rarely drove and has not been able to operate since last November because your client withheld the documents necessary to register the vehicle.  Imagine for a minute paying for a vehicle and not being able to drive it because you cannot register it.  And not being able to register it because the dealer withheld the documents necessary to properly register.  I imagine you would be furious and would sue the dealer.  I would imagine that you would refuse to settle because the dealer was in breach of the contract and was committing fraud.  I imagine you would laugh at the dealer offering you a settlement amount less than the full value of the vehicle because your argument would be, I want all my money because I cannot use the vehicle and on top of that I want my attorney fees and punitive damages.  I imagine that you would tell your lawyer not only do I want ALL my money but I want you to punish this dealer for causing me so much anguish, for wasting my money and betraying my trust in him.  I imagine that you would be even more angry because when you decide to just sell the car to recoup some of your money so you can buy another car to drive to work during the winter instead of asking friends for rides and having to walk, you realize that even though you paid for the car in full, the dealer kept the title.

John, simply writing these facts makes me angry.  I want the entire amount that Ms. Safieddine paid, including the cost of repairs which comes out to a total of about $7500. I want my attorneys fees. I, like you, have spent way too many hours on this case responding to lies.  My attorney’s fees are over $4200 so far.  By the way, I can prove in court that your client and Damouni are liars.  I was present when they were served the complaints.  The person that served the complaints works for me.  And Damouni and Mouzanar were both present when the other was served the complaint.  The reason I did not challenge their claim that they were not served is because I am going to show them to be liars in front of a jury.  When that happens, no one will listen to a word they say.  The jury will then give me everything I ask for.  And I am going to ask for a lot with the intent to put them out of business and to protect this community from their unscrupulous practices.  When I get my judgment, I will walk to the prosecutor’s office and make a criminal complaint about their perjury in court.  You can share this letter with your client.

Best regards,

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

_______________________

WASHINGTON DC METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-0442 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

DETROIT METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

835 Mason Street

Suite 150-A

Dearborn, MI 48124

313-457-1390 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.