Re: todays events

This is disturbing. I did not accuse geoff of malpractice. I asked her whether they had withdrawn the $1500 offer of child support because I understood that they had. She said no. I said I understood that they had based on my conversations with you earlier this month. She then asked why would Geoff tell you that -meaning you- I replied that Geoff did not say that and that that is what I understood from you. I have no reason to bash Geoff. The only mention of Geoff is when she spoke about he speaking to you for 45 minutes outside the hearing room.

I'm very upset that she said I bashed Geoff. That is simply untrue. I hardly said anything about him and when I did it was in reference to dates and procedures.