RE: Need your mailing address

Abed,

It’ll be it on my schedule. My address is 22167 Morley Ave. Dearborn, MI 48124.  I will be in town on October 3rd.  I am not sure when judge’s night is going.  I’m going to be in Wyoming teaching starting Friday through next Friday.  If you are in town and need temporary office, let me know.  I have an extra room.  Hopefully I’ll be here so we can get caught up.

Salam

From: Abed Ayoub [mailto:abedayoub@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 2:46 PM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: Need your mailing address

Haytham,

Hope you are doing well.  Could you please send me your mailing address --- I am mailing wedding invites out this week.  The

wedding will be in DC on the 29th of October -- I hope you will be able to join us.

Please keep me posted on the next time you are in town.  I may be heading out to Michigan next week for the judges night event.

Hopefully we can get together soon.

Take care,

Abed