Re:

Souad,
We need to speak in person. Do you have time this evening around 530.

On Sep 13, 2011, at 10:47 AM, Souad Chehadeh <agaoutlet@yahoo.com> wrote:

hytham , i know u are in court but things are going bad.and mark is going to take advantage now that im on my  6th lawyer.
 i am going to keep my apt with  dr. joyce at 12 today.  i will not mention anything to her.
but i will get her resume and license nb . geoff wanted to meet there today. i called him and told him im not going i will reschedule .

just don't quit on me yet before the court date