RE: GySgt Kelton's trial

Hi Marina,

You don’t have to testify.  He probably just wants to talk to you.  I wanted to write you earlier to thank you for the beautiful letter you wrote.  I read it during a break while in the middle of a rape trial in California next week.  It literally brought to ears to my eyes.  I am humbled.  I wish I had had an opportunity to serve you with you.  I believe you are an outstanding SNCO and I would have been honored to have you in my unit.

From: marina lopez [mailto:marina.lopez52010@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 5:15 PM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: GySgt Kelton's trial

Hi Haytham,
  GySgt Kelton told me that Mr.Stackhouse wanted to speak with me when I returned to Va from Cali. I'm not sure if its just to get my point of view of the case like how you talked to Gy K or to see if I would testify.  If he asks me to testify(which I really hope he doesn't) how does that work as far as not having immunity?  Just wondering what your thoughts were about it.  I appreciate any advice or guidance you can give me.

Thank you,
Marina