Fwd: Saleh

Please see below.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: August 10, 2011 10:13:13 AM EDT
To: Laquisha S CPT MIL USA FORSCOM Douglas <laquisha.douglas@us.army.mil>
Subject: Saleh

Laquisha,
Congratulations on a fantastic outcome in Winfield. You must be feeling good about it. I understand there is some additional evidence on a shared drive. Would you please forward that to me? Also it has come to my attention that a paralegal in your office has communicated at least to one witness, according to our client, that testifying for Saleh would not be a good career move. If that is true it would be a serious matter that could result in IAC and obstruction claims, as well as a violation of the the UCMJ. Please investigate  the matter and let me know what you find out. This requires your immediate attention.
Would you send me a final list of the witnesses that will be available. I still don't have a good grasp on who will be available, including good character witnesses.
Finally, do you have an estimate as to when you believe the transcript will be completed? We still need to ask the government to stipulate to it's admissibility or your paralegal needs to certify it as accurate and be available to testify as a foundation witness.

I'm available to discuss these matters this week. Call me at your convenience.

Haytham Faraj
Sent from my iPad