Re: Update (UNCLASSIFIED)

I'm overseas. I think having the paralegal do it and asking the government to wave objections is reasonable. What I do in civilian practice is call the government and ask them to wave authentication objection. If they don't, I state so in the motion and ask the court to either pay for a court reporter or pre admit over government objection.

Haytham Faraj
Sent from my iPad