Re: Capt Jim Rowe

I believe that if you are found guilty of conduct unbecoming you will receive a punishment equivalent to what you would get at NJP. Of course the maximum may be a dismissal forfeiture of all pay and allowances and a prison term. I don't believe you will get that. I think you will be more in the NJP realm, meaning a reprimand and perhaps forfeitures.

You can expect to go to court-martial by December or January. If you are NJPd you can expect a discharge 60-90 days after the NJP is completed.

A court-martial will cost you $22k. A BOI alone will cost you $15k. If you go to a court-martial then BOI, you will only pay $10k more for the BOI.

If you do an NJP deal, you will be expected to plead guilty.

Haytham Faraj
Sent from my iPad