From: Douglas, Laquisha S CPT MIL USA FORSCOM
[mailto:laquisha.douglas@us.army.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 5:08 PM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: response motion (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

Mr. Faraj,

Can you take a look at this and let me know if there is anything you want me
to add or delete from the motion before I submit it.

SPC Saleh said that he  mentioned to you that he knew of witnesses who heard
that Houda said she made it all up to stay in the country. I hadn't really
heard that from him before yesterday, but if you know of any witnesses, I'll
be glad to add them to motion.

V/R,

CPT Laquisha Douglas
Defense Counsel