[no subject]

Hey Partner,
I'm at the ranch. Stackhouse is here to go through the course.  He shared with me that he's planning to move back to NC. He didn't generate the business he thought he would in DC. He was apparently trying to do some white collar work.

I tasked Bethany with drafting a letter to be sent to Treasury for our client Sallaum Lines. They also need to make a payment on Monday.

I meant to speak to you about this last week. I'd like to find another Michigan office. My productivity is limited working from home and my home office is bursting. I'll be doing some looking when I return.

I'm accessible by email. Phone connectivity is non existent.

Haytham Faraj
Sent from my iPad