RE: contact info.

I think having Karoline would be great.  I would want a couple of hours to work with her before.

I contacted Lt. Kimbrough and waiting for his response.

From: Sam hamama [mailto:hamama_sam@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 1:15 AM
To: Attorney Haytham Faraj
Cc: Andy Kimbrough
Subject: contact info.

Hi Haytham,

I sent you LT Andy Kimbrough info , hope you got it .Andy Kimbra <andy_kimbrough@yahoo.com>;

I worked with Andy and other officers in his unit . I joint all meetings regarding Transfer Authority to the Iraqis , since I have a journalism & TV background I worked with Andy everyday as producing the TV show to air it in Najaf a part of State Dept. program .

It was my ideas how to put the show together Not to effect any conflict between the USA Army and the Iraqi population and to bring positive impacts to the local as relations sours many time . With my suggestions to Andy our commitment went through the local Iraqis and been excepted as we bring good news and constructions news to most people , and to show all Iraqis in front of what we have done . My  self and LT Andy organized 2 antiques , and shows to the citizen's of Najaf City .

State Dept. likes the success of Najaf TV. that encourage them to start it in a more than 1 region .I do have few pictures regarding TA & shows .

one more thing Haytham , what you thing if my niece  Karoline could come and testify for me at the court . she is willing to do so.

Let me know please .

Issam