Re: Civilian Counsel Contact Info in re: Capt Rowe

LtCol Bracknell,
Thank you for your email sir. I expect that I will request additional time. I have not received the evidence yet. Maj McConnell only received it two days ago. I will get back to you with our position as soon as practicable.

Have a good weekend.

Vr,