RE: News Release on TLC Instructor

Looks great.  I see no need for additional edits.

From: Atwood Marcy [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 6:47 PM
To: Haytham Faraj
Cc: Neal Puckett
Subject: News Release on TLC Instructor

Hi Haytham, Neal tells me you are coming to town this week.  I know you are always very busy when you do come, but maybe next time, we could go to dinner or drinks so I can catch up with you.  Miss talking to you.

Neal also told me that you are headed to TLC to do some instructional training to be a Faculty Staffer this summer.  I drafted a news release to that effect.  Once you edit, I'll send to Chief Ingredient to optimize for SEO and we'll get it posted in the "in the news" category.

BTW - thought you'd be interested in hearing that Carlyle Tower's has a unit very similar to ours available to buy.  It's on the 15th floor in the middle building (or the far building) for sale - they are asking $660,000.00 ... hmmm....

Marcy