Enclsoures to petition

Please prepare the following documents for inclusion in the petition for relief to get the car out:

1.        A copy of the check made out to Atlantic Express or a carbon of it

2.       A copy of the contract with Atlantic Express-if one exists.

3.       A copy of the document prepared by your father that was provided to him by Atlantic Express

4.       A copy of all emails sent by me and you to Niki and all her responses, organized chronologically, in which we demand a document, action, a file or any type of assistance.  Her response that they lost the file that includes the list submitted by your father and the email in which she says she used the average of other vehicles they ship to calculate the value of your car is very important.

5.       A statement from your father that states:  I, Marwan Wahid, hired Atlantic Express to assist me in shipping a container full of a variety of household items and a new automobile.  Their agent provided me documents that I completed accurately and truthfully.  Atlantic Express also advised me on how to pack the container which I did.  After packing of the container, Atlantic Express picked it up and began the shipping process.  I traveled to Lebanon to await arrival of the container.  I was very  disturbed by the seizure and the discovery that Atlantic Express misrepresented the value of my vehicle.  I had just purchased the new Audi for my personal use.  They never asked me for the value.  They asked for the Title which I provided.  The Title clearly indicates that this is a new Audi vehicle.  I returned to the U.S. on April 19, 2011, partly to deal with this matter and to tend to my businesses.  I am a well established business owner with several manufacturing companies in Illinois and Indiana.  There is no reason for me or any of my agents to misrepresent the contents or value of the items in the container since I am unaware of any duties or fees imposed by the United States for exporting a vehicle.  I expected to pay heavy duties in Lebanon because every vehicle is assessed duties based on the year, make and model, not the declared value.  I declare under penalty of perjury that the above is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed

Marwan Wahid

6.       A screen print of Atlantic Express’ website front page

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

_______________________

WASHINGTON DC METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-0442 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

DETROIT METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

P.O. Box 1016

Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

313-457-1390 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.