From: Lopez SSgt Marina D [mailto:marina.lopez@usmc.mil]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 1:42 PM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Cc: White Capt Bret A
Subject: Information

Good Afternoon Mr.Faraj,
	I have attached the information regarding my character witness list
that we discussed at our last meeting. Also I have Capt Kraics email address
it is crista.d.kraics@usmc.mil and her work number is 703-432-6231.  I have
a few corrections with my OMPF that I have to fix on Monday to get ran in
the system.  I have an appointment today so you can reach me on my cell
phone or thru my personal email.  Thank you.

V/R,
SSgt Marina D. Lopez
Curriculum
Officer Candidates School