Re: SSgt Lopez

The payment arrangements are of no relevance. Once ACR forms courts nor the rules concern themselves with payments. This case is going to require sometime consuming interviews and motions practice. I can tell you that I'm unavailable the period of 24-27 May.
I'll provide you a notice of appearance.  Have you submitted a discovery request? We'll need an Alpha roster for her platoon and contact information on all members. I know you've already thought of the Bill of Particulars. There is substantial ambiguity in the way the charges are drafted that makes them subject to attack.