Re: Juris Doctor Degree

Just fucking sue them. I can't believe this is a law school.

On Mar 30, 2011, at 9:49 AM, Douglas Wacker <douglas.wacker@gmail.com> wrote:

From USD...

-dsw

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Marie Minnick" <mminnick@sandiego.edu>
Date: Mar 29, 2011 10:58 PM
Subject: Re: Juris Doctor Degree
To: "Douglas Wacker" <douglas.wacker@gmail.com>

Doug -

Thank you for your email. Please provide complete, official, written documentation that supports your statements below regarding your acquittal of the sexual assault charges in the military proceedings, as well as the dismissal of the charges by the New Orleans District Attorney in 2008.  It also is our understanding that during the military proceedings, you were convicted of one charge based upon a finding that you were not truthful during the June 2007 Critical Issues Board hearing.  We will need complete, official, written documentation regarding that conviction and the determinations made during the military proceeding to support the conviction.

Once we receive the requested documentation, we will review your status with the university and determine the appropriate next steps.  We will then be in contact with you.

Sincerely,

Marie Minnick

MARIE G. MINNICK
Assistant Dean of Students