RE: US v Hamama

Title: US v Hamama

Mr. Martin,

Before I agree to an evaluation by Dr. Casas, I would like to review his CV and conduct an interview with him. I will prepare a response to your motion to put my position on the record.  Do you anticipate Dr Casas traveling to San Diego to conduct this evaluation?

From: Martin, Michael C. (USAMIE) [mailto:Michael.C.Martin@usdoj.gov]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 9:47 AM
To: Haytham Faraj
Cc: Corken, Cathleen (USAMIE)
Subject: US v Hamama

Mr. Faraj, we intend to file the attached motion and order today and, as required by local rule, we are seeking concurrence.

<<US v Hamama (Order for Forensic Evaluation).pdf>> <<US v Hamama (Motion for Forensic Evaluation).pdf>>

Michael C. Martin

Assistant United States Attorney

Eastern District of Michigan

211 West Fort Street, Room 2268