From: Crosswell Capt Ryan R [mailto:ryan.crosswell@usmc.mil]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 12:32 PM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: Contact info for Dr. Matteucci

Sir,

First, congrats! The stories from the trial are starting to trickle down
here... like you getting personal with Hur. That's f'n hilarious. Chris,
congrats, brother. I hope  you both did absolutely no work this past
weekend.

Second, do you happen to have the contact info for Dr. Matteucci, our Spice
expert from Wylde? I can't find it.

V/r,
Ryan