RE: Documents and thanks.

I failed to give you the date of the meeting,  10 a.m. on February 10.

From: Will Donaldson [mailto:will@donaldson.net]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 8:26 PM
To: Puckett Neal
Cc: haytham@puckettfaraj.com; jerry.ray@hardcorpsinc.com
Subject: Documents and thanks.

Marines,

Was great meeting today.  Thank you for your time.

I've attached the documents we discussed and look forward to meeting again next week.

Few admin notes:

My patent can be seen on USPTO website - US7,818,214.

HCI (Hard Corps, Inc.) is owned by:

Will Donaldson (Majority)

Robert Tansill - investor

Roy Moffett - investor

John Tansill - made the deal

William Hearon - general counsel

And Linear Five (to which the patent is wholly assigned) is a holding company we established to divest HCI of the new company - I am not trying to seed HCI.  Linear 5 is wholly owned there are no other participants on it.

Thanks again, it was refreshing to actually talk to Marines - almost made me forgot that you were lawyers.

Semper Fi,

Will