RE: Dodd Feb Stmt

Please do not contact ANYONE on this except Mr. Dodd personally.  This is not a 3D Global Solutions matter.  It is a 3D Global  matter.  The two are different entities.  3D was sued several years ago by Audiovisual.  I have been working a settlement agreement for 3D Global.  The Bill states MVM.  That is not accurate.  This bill relates to settlement negotiations for the Audiovisual matter.  In addition to the $650 please add another hour for January to bring the total up to $1000 and forward the Bill to Mr. Dodd.  You should email Mr. Dodd to request his mailing address for this bill.  I suspect it is going to be his home address.

From: Atwood Marcy [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 3:29 PM
To: Bethany Trujillo
Cc: Haytham Faraj
Subject: Dodd Feb Stmt

Need Haytham's hours for January - working Dodd's settlement negotiation.  Then invoice that amount and add it to what is already on the letter.  Only include the last invoice.  I am also unsure about the mailing address.  Please EMail this one and ask the finance gal and guy for the mailing address:

Melissa Katz  - Melissa Katz <melissa.katz@3dglobalsolutions.net>

Isaura Marca - Isaura Marca <Isaura.marca@3dglobalsolutions.net>

Mike Dodd - Michael Dodd <Mike.dodd@3dglobalsolutions.net>