Re: The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC Request

Hi Ibrahim.
I want to thank you again for your assistance. As you probably already know Mr. Hamama was found not guilty of spying and lying about foreign business interests. He was found guilty of lying about having contacts with foreign officials and lying to the FBI. It's definitely a win, though an incomplete one. He was allowed to go home which means his sentence should be light.
The jury told me that they found the history you talked about fascinating.  They said "what a history lesson; we had no idea."

Thanks again for your help. Please email me the receipts of your expenses and your hours. Break them down into pretrial preparation, if any, and trial work.

Best regards to you and your family.