RE: Doc

Thank you I will

From: Sam hamama [mailto:hamama_sam@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 7:00 PM
To: Attorney Haytham Faraj
Subject: Doc

Hayavetham,

Please review the Doc .again if you have a chance .

Since Shamoun Khamu is coming tomorrow to testify here is some reminders:

Doc.87 letter from Khamu to the UN office to opligate the approval for entery to Iraq .

Doc 88-89 it shows my name and Khamu signiture .

Doc 97 My name does not appear on Assayrian Doc.

Doc116 Letter by  Iraqi intel talking about Assyrian Parties .

Doc 127-134

The Assyrian Universal Union :

I belive that The Assyrian Bit Nahryan Party  negotiated the matter ereiler with Iraqi Gov.
My self after the letter was written I  did not hear any thing from Khamu about this matter.

Also I did not gave any information what so ever to follow up . ( YOU COULD ASK Khamu )

As you might know when Khamu surprisley came to me to write him the letter , I did not know if it was any relation between William Benjamin and Khamu . the FBI told me it was an urgement between them .

I belive the telphone numbers were stolen from my house at that time by Khamu. ( not what prosecuter announce today ) that was I told Agent Rinkin that Khamu is a member of the FBI .) COULD BE NOT.Khamu was free and traveled to Iraq lately to get jobs.

I did not know Khamu befor only through his wife , and she was my parents nabor in Iraq

and since he had a TV program I tried to work together and exchange programs .

Doc 170 That I send a packge to Ahmed Hamza to Iraq ( there is no such thing).

hope you will use the information above .

I will send some more later

thanks for your time

Sam Hamama .