RE: Cynowa v. CSSS, et al. -- trial date

Thank you. I am unavailable tomorrow.  I have a hearing Monday afternoon.  I will call you Monday morning.
Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin B. Duff [mailto:kduff@rddlaw.net]
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2010 12:10 PM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Cc: kpritchard@rddlaw.net
Subject: RE: Cynowa v. CSSS, et al. -- trial date

Haytham,

I am not available today.  I expect to be available tomorrow between 3-5
p.m.  Otherwise, I will be generally available on Monday.

We sent you the pleadings, written discovery, all transcripts, and all
documents produced in the case by FedEx for Monday delivery.  Please let me
know if you need anything else.

Kevin