RE: Bolla SJAR

GySgt Blankard,
Upon review of the SJAR, I have several objections.  You may share this
email with the SJA.

1.  The disapproval of all confinement above six months, appears to be an
action to get around Cpl Bolla's right to have his case reviewed by the
NMCCA.  Disapproval of the sentence now will not grant him any post-trial
relief.  The Marine already served his sentence.  What good then is
disapproving confinement, except to prevent review by the NMCCA.

2.  Disapproval of forfeiture beyond six months is meaningless. Article 58
acts to automatically cause forfeitures of 2/3 of pay for the period of
confinement. He has already served that period and has already forfeited all
that pay.

3.  I have no idea where this Marine is nor how to reach him.  You need to
assign substitute counsel to try and find him and discuss these matters with
him.  I would be happy to discuss this with him but I have no contact
information on him except the email address on the BIR.  I have emailed him
at the email address on his BIR.  There is no response yet.

s/f

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
_______________________
WASHINGTON DC METRO
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-706-0442 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

DETROIT METRO
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
P.O. Box 1016
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
313-457-1390 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to
sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading
or making any copy or distribution.