RECEIPT Illinois Bar Registration FW: ARDC Registration Fee Payment

M.

This is a receipt from my Illinois States bar annual dues.  It was  paid using my personal account.  No credit cards accepted.

From: Registration@iardc.org [mailto:Registration@iardc.org]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 8:21 AM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: ARDC Registration Fee Payment

Your request to debit $289.00 from your bank account has been received and is being processed for account verification.

Payment processing normally requires up to 2 business days following the date of submission. Your registration will not be complete until this payment has been successfully verified.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact the ARDC Registration Department at registration@iardc.org, or (312) 565-2600, or from within Illinois, (800) 826-8625.

Thank you.