From: Day Capt Evan S [mailto:evan.s.day@usmc.mil]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 6:39 PM
To: Crosswell Capt Ryan R; Haytham Faraj
Subject: ICO Wylde- CDR Carstairs report

Gentlemen,

Please see attached regarding CDR Carstairs' testimony.

Very Respectfully,
Captain Evan S. Day
Trial Counsel, Military Justice Office
Joint Law Center
3rd MAW/ MCAS Miramar
Comm: 858-577-1887
DSN: 312-267-1887
Fax: 858-577-1734

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED//LIMDIS
This e-mail is FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY and is exempt from mandatory disclosure
under FOIA. DoD 5400.7R, "DoD Freedom of Information Act Program", DoD
Directive 5230.9, "Clearance of DoD Information for Public Release", and DoD
Instruction 5230.29,  and "Security and Policy Review of DoD Information for
Public Release".
ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT. The
information contained in this message is privileged. It is intended only to
be read by the individual or entity addressed or their designee. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that
any distribution of this message, in any form, is prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete or destroy any copy of this message.