RE: Wylde motions hearing date

Gentlemen,
I am scheduled to be in a 39a in U.S. v. Brito on 30 September.  I have no
problem doing Wylde the same day but that will have to be coordinated with
the court.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
_______________________
WASHINGTON DC METRO
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-706-0442 Phone

DETROIT METRO
6200 Schaefer Road
Suite 202
Dearborn, MI 48126
313-457-1390 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to
sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading
or making any copy or distribution.