RE: Resubmission of Defense Experts

Nick,
Thank you. We'll inform them regarding travel.

On another matter, we intend to offer an animation at trial.  We would like
to litigate preadmission but we do not have the animation completed at this
time.  We expect to have it by the end of this month.  Do you have any
preferences on when to litigate a preadmission motion?  I assume you'll want
sometime to view it and perhaps interview our expert after you get the
animation.  I am estimating that it will be a 4-5 hour motion.  We can do it
on the Friday before the trial starts or perhaps Monday the 13th along with
any other outstanding matters that may yet to be unresolved. Let us know
what you think.

Vr,

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
_______________________
WASHINGTON DC METRO
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-706-0442 Phone

DETROIT METRO
6200 Schaefer Road
Suite 202
Dearborn, MI 48126
313-457-1390 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to
sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading
or making any copy or distribution.