RE: Hourly June Work for Following Clients

M.

Not sure if you’ve billed Davila at all yet so I’m including all hours.  Also Eric and Kenny also did some work.

28-May-10

Coordination with AUSA; completed protective order and returned it to AUSA

0.2

31-May-10

call to client

0.1

3-Jun-10

Cal from Carol Martin on behalf of Ramon. Her calling was approved by Mr. Davila. She spoke about cutting and pasting and other cases. Call from Mr. Davila t discuss meeting with AUSA

0.4

28-Jun-10

Travel, met with AUSA, met with client

1030-1340

3.2

29-Jun-10

Reviewed spread sheet

0.4

2-Jul-10

Reviewed additional spread sheet information

0.3

5-Jul-10

Reviewed letters and blogs

0.3

6-Jul-10

Review of spreadsheet.  Email to client and Carol Martin

0.5

MC Gold TV.  No signed contract but there is a verbal agreement.

1-Jun-10

Prepared Partners agreement

2

Please bill at the rate of $250 per hour for "counsel"  Mr. Hadous prepared the agreement.  He is to be compensated $100 per hour.

17-Jun-10

Reviewed satellite provider contract agreement

0.5

 $300

27 Jun-6 July

Consultation with partners regarding partnership dispute

various

4

$300

3D  (there are some expenses that I need to provide to you on 3D.  I’ll do it Thursday when I come in.)

10-May-10

Reviewed lou morse contract and employment documents and prepared termination letter and

0830-0910

0.7

12-May-10

Modified Lou Morse termination letter

0730-0800

0.5

24-May-10

preparation  of Joe Morris letter

1235-1324

0.8

27-Jun-10

reviewed Farell documents

0.3

2-Jul-10

prepared and mailed Farrell cease and desist ltr

0650-0805

1.1

$46.00 UPS  Mailing fee