From: Martin, Michael C. (USAMIE) [mailto:Michael.C.Martin@usdoj.gov]
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 3:53 PM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: Govt's Proposed Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law

Mr. Faraj, attached are the government’s proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law.  I submitted this to Court as if it were an order, meaning I did not file it on ECF, but sent it to Court as a Word Perfect file so they could use it.  You may want to do the same with yours.

<<United States v Hamama (Proposed Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law).pdf>>

Michael C. Martin

Assistant United States Attorney

Eastern District of Michigan

211 West Fort Street, Room 2268