From: Thrift, Henry LT EODTEU ONE, Training Officer
[mailto:henry.thrift@navy.mil]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 7:12 PM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Charges

Hatham,

I have received the charges and allegations with the witness statements.
They would like me to sign these documents and get them back to EODGRU ONE
by Monday.  I am not sure at this point what this will do to me by signing
it but I definitely need to read it a few more times.

Below I have attached the EODGRU ONE JAGS email address.  I do not have his
phone number but could probably find it if you need it.  I would like to
know what the Commodore is going for before I make any decisions at this
point.

christopher.greer@navy.mil

V/R
Ace