RE: Carolynn's May Work

I think those expenses are costs the eat.  They probably should have been charged to Hamama because he’s the one consuming most supplies but it’s too late to bill him because I closed out the billing cycle on May 28.

From: Marcy [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 3:38 PM
To: Faraj Haytham
Subject: Carolynn's May Work

H, when I write a check to her for work, I include the expenses and place those into specific accounts in Quickbooks.  It helps if I know who those get charged to prior to entering it into Quickbooks.  Otherwise, I may loose the information and not get it cross referenced properly.  For May:

Toner - $56.69

Travel to get toner - $5.00

Time to get toner - $20.00

Who does this get charged to?  Her May work was GoodFellas (still need a billing address and Email to send them the bill)

Her April work was split between 3D Global, Hamama, and GoodFellas.  Her March work was 3D Global and Hamama and 1 hour of overhead.