FW: Safieddine v. Chase Auto Sales

Dear John:

Please see my earlier email below.

From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:23 PM
To: 'akouripllc@yahoo.com'
Subject: Safieddine v. Chase Auto Sales

Dear John,

My client declined your client’s offer.  Miss. Safieddine was never on a computer to select a car.  She did see a photo of the vehicle that was shown to her on your Client’s employee’s (Nader) phone.    She was specifically told that the car was clean, had not been in any accidents and was never told that it was salvaged. She did take it to a mechanic after it stopped running. The mechanic relates that the car’s odometer has been altered or tampered with.  This appears to be further evidence of fraud and bad faith dealings by your client.  You client is of course required to attest to the accuracy of the odometer or disclose that it not accurate at the time of the sale.  That was not done.

Miss Safieddine paid $6400 for the automobile, registration and other fees.  I have a witness who saw her pay him $925 in cash as well as the personal check and the cashier’s check.  I am no longer interested in negotiating settlements that do not include return of ALL the money she paid for the car and subsequent repairs.  I will file a complaint tomorrow alleging a variety of statutory and common law violations.  I will also seek exemplary damages and attorney’s fees.  I also intend to report his actions to the Secretary of State Bureau of Regulatory Services.   Finally, I will seek to determine whether he is reporting his cash transactions to the IRS.  I suspect he is not.

I am shocked that he lied about the amount of money he received from a young lady who is struggling to make ends meet.  He can disagree on what she knew at the time she purchased the vehicle but it is unconscionable that he is lying about the amount of money he received or the car.

Sincerely,

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

WASHINGTON DC׀  SAN DIEGO ׀ DEARBORN

www.puckettfaraj.com

313-970-0005 Dearborn

888.970.0005 Toll Free

202.280.1039 Fax

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.